How does one capture the events of a wedding day in timeless
- we start with strong technical photography skills
- your wedding day is not the time for your
photographer to be practicing a new technique,
- next, we add careful observation - to find the memorable moments
in a hectic day takes a patient eye,
- then, we throw in handfuls of storytelling - sequences of
pictures may convey more than a single frame, or vice versa,
- and finally, we mix it all together with art -
experience and intuition allow us to create pictures, not just take
In support, our essential tools are:
- communication - face-to-face meetings and attendance at the
rehearsal are critical to understanding your needs and expectations,
- professional digital cameras and equipment - we carry backups of
everything that we use so that no moment is lost due to an
unexpected equipment failure, and
- high-quality papers and albums -
using only the finest materials guarantees that your memories will last
for lifetimes to come.
If you'd like to hear from other brides and grooms that have worked
with us, we would be happy to arrange that - just let us know!
We also have a few testimonials
from recent newlyweds.
Please contact us to discuss
your wedding photography needs and to book your wedding date.