About e bo
Photo courtesy Nicole
Photo courtesy Jeff
My name is eric bosch, I am the owner (together with j bo)
and principal photographer of e bo pho to.
In addition to earning a living from photography, I also get tremendous
personal satisfaction from photography as:
- it exposes me to an incredibly diverse and talented group
- it presents me with an ever-changing palette of artistic and
- it visually archives where I've been, things I've
experienced, and how I've developed as a photographer and a person,
- a special photo, taken at the right moment, can be rewarding for
years and years to come,
- visualizing a concept or image and then
creating it through the camera brings tremendous satisfaction,
- and, the list of reasons is endless ...
Practicing photography on a personal level, I like to create
photographs for a variety of reasons:
- training - improvement benefits from education followed by
- testing new equipment and new techniques,
- lots of random things catch my attention, and some deserve to
And as you can see from the photos, my green MEC jacket is the preferred
all-season, all-weather outerwear!